The best timing to visit this street will be weekend of public holiday, most of them are close during week day. But I believe they sell the same stuffs...
Many tourist also visit this street by their tour agency during the morning session. My wife and daughter having their window shopping and I had a cup of Teh Tarik (Tea) at one of the coffee shop...
Vegetables here are really cheap and fresh! The stall below selling the vege 16 packs for MYR15.00. You can choose any combination you like...All of them are packed.
My wife took the attractive package. At least we bought something...haha!
This is the place (beside the wet market) where you can buy most of the vegetables and others which planted on Cameron Highlands.
We didn't buy many stuffs from the here on our second visit, but we loved the fresh air and the feeling of walking under the sun. We stayed around for about 1 hour, then we had a cup of tea again! :)
View Larger Map
My Cameron Highlands Trip - September 2009
* Rosa Passadena Hotel at Brinchang, Cameron Highlands (D1)
* Tanah Rata Town of Cameron Highlands 2009 (D1)
* Dinner at Rosa Passadena Hotel - Brinchang, Cameron Highlands (D1)
* The Mossy Forest of Cameron Highlands (September 2009) , Pahang (D2)
* Mount (Gunung) Brinchang Lookout Tower, Cameron Highlands - Pahang (D2)
* The Sungai Palas BOH Tea Plantation, Cameron Highlands (D2)
* The Time Tunnel Musuem of Cameron Highlands, Pahang (D2)
* Lunch at Cameron Highlands, Pahang (D2)
* Mr Nachimuthu's Strawberry Farm at Brinchang, Cameron Highlands (D2)
* Big Red Strawberry Farm of Cameron Highlands, Pahang (D2)
* Bala's Holiday Chalet at Cameron Highlands, Pahang (D2) - Bad impression
* Traveler Pub and Bistro at Tanah Rata of Cameron Highlands, Pahang (D2)
MY TRIPS - Home