I saw some photos from the internet about this museum, and I think it must be interesting because I love History & Antique very much! :)
The entrance ticket : MYR5.00 for adult and MYR2.00 for children below 12 years old. Kid below 5 years old is free!
So we just grab the tickets and step into this 'Time Machine' of Cameron Highlands!
My Mom used to scold me if I drink this during my childhood. My favorite was Kickapoo, what's yours?
Do you still remember those days in school? I have a RED school bag looks like briefcase before, we used to call it 'Ka-pit' in Hokkien dialect...
I LOVE this gallery very much!
Many things, toys and memories are found in this small gallery! We were there for more than an hour, I can sit on the chair and recall 'those day' for more than 15 minutes...I'm just wondering that will the owner sell the collections in the gallery?
Some of my friends said, there's nothing inside! Hmm...I don't think so, anyway it's depends on your expectation.
I rated this Gallery : 4.5/5 (I think I will be back again!)
....yeah, I know I'm old...
View Larger Map
My Cameron Highlands Trip - September 2009
* Rosa Passadena Hotel at Brinchang, Cameron Highlands (D1)
* Tanah Rata Town of Cameron Highlands 2009 (D1)
* Dinner at Rosa Passadena Hotel - Brinchang, Cameron Highlands (D1)
* The Mossy Forest of Cameron Highlands (September 2009) , Pahang (D2)
* Mount (Gunung) Brinchang Lookout Tower, Cameron Highlands - Pahang (D2)
* The Sungai Palas BOH Tea Plantation, Cameron Highlands (D2)
* Lunch at Cameron Highlands, Pahang (D2)
* Mr Nachimuthu's Strawberry Farm at Brinchang, Cameron Highlands (D2)
* Big Red Strawberry Farm of Cameron Highlands, Pahang (D2)
* Bala's Holiday Chalet at Cameron Highlands, Pahang (D2) - Bad impression
* Traveler Pub and Bistro at Tanah Rata of Cameron Highlands, Pahang (D2)
MY TRIPS - Home