The environment is cozy and relax...it's an open concept.
I ordered a bottle of Carlsberg cost MYR10.00. The price was reasonable especially around the Tourist area. They serve other imported beer too...
After the whole day walking and visiting around Cameron Highlands, this is the time for me to take a rest! Haha! I love the atmosphere over here where drink the cold beer in the cold temperature, and of course...not in the noisy kind of pub!
Beside the drink, they serve light food too! I saw some of the customers did order some snacks or foods on their table.
I'm just wondering...why there is no other pub and bistro (beside this) in this tourist attraction area?
View Larger Map
My Cameron Highlands Trip - September 2009
* Rosa Passadena Hotel at Brinchang, Cameron Highlands (D1)
* Tanah Rata Town of Cameron Highlands 2009 (D1)
* Dinner at Rosa Passadena Hotel - Brinchang, Cameron Highlands (D1)
* The Mossy Forest of Cameron Highlands (September 2009) , Pahang (D2)
* Mount (Gunung) Brinchang Lookout Tower, Cameron Highlands - Pahang (D2)
* The Sungai Palas BOH Tea Plantation, Cameron Highlands (D2)
* The Time Tunnel Musuem of Cameron Highlands, Pahang (D2)
* Lunch at Cameron Highlands, Pahang (D2)
* Mr Nachimuthu's Strawberry Farm at Brinchang, Cameron Highlands (D2)
* Big Red Strawberry Farm of Cameron Highlands, Pahang (D2)
* Bala's Holiday Chalet at Cameron Highlands, Pahang (D2) - Bad impression
MY TRIPS - Home