Tonight we had the Steamboat package...The foods serve by the restaurant were in big portion! That would be nice for 3-4 persons.
The soup was good! And the staffs here were really friendly and helpful...the services was very much different compare with Bala's Holiday Chalet!
That was the unforgettable dining experience for us because of the cold temperature outside and we were warm by the cooker on our table! We took more than 2 hours to enjoy the foods here, but...after trying very hard, we still cannot finish the foods served by the restaurant. Apologies from me & my family...
After the dinner, our next...will be Tanah Rata town again!
My Cameron Highlands Trip - September 2009
* Rosa Passadena Hotel at Brinchang, Cameron Highlands (D1)
* Tanah Rata Town of Cameron Highlands 2009 (D1)
* Dinner at Rosa Passadena Hotel - Brinchang, Cameron Highlands (D1)
* The Mossy Forest of Cameron Highlands (September 2009) , Pahang (D2)
* Mount (Gunung) Brinchang Lookout Tower, Cameron Highlands - Pahang (D2)
* The Sungai Palas BOH Tea Plantation, Cameron Highlands (D2)
* The Time Tunnel Musuem of Cameron Highlands, Pahang (D2)
* Lunch at Cameron Highlands, Pahang (D2)
* Mr Nachimuthu's Strawberry Farm at Brinchang, Cameron Highlands (D2)
* Big Red Strawberry Farm of Cameron Highlands, Pahang (D2)
* Bala's Holiday Chalet at Cameron Highlands, Pahang (D2) - Bad impression
* Traveler Pub and Bistro at Tanah Rata of Cameron Highlands, Pahang (D2)
MY TRIPS - Home