There was about 200 meter of walkway along the Mossy Forest...
I will share more photos about the Mossy Forest of Cameron Highlands below...
The road condition to drive up to Mossy Forest. You will pass through the Sungai Palas BOH Tea Plantation.
After about 30-45 minutes drive, you will reach a place like the photo below. This is the entrance of the Mossy Forest and it's also the Trail Head to Mount Irau. The parking area was spacious. Along the way, we saw many travel agency on the opposite position...
There were many area like this, it was actually on the tree branches. You can feel it by stand on it and shake, you know you are not stand on the soil...it's actually on the tree branches! :)
We love the area because of the cool air, you will not feel hot even the direct sunlight...we left the Mossy Forest about 1 hour later and continue our journey to the Brinchang Observation Tower (some call Lookout Tower).
View Larger Map
Mossy Forest related post :-
* Mossy Forest of Cameron Highlands, Pahang
My Cameron Highlands Trip - September 2009
* Rosa Passadena Hotel at Brinchang, Cameron Highlands (D1)
* Tanah Rata Town of Cameron Highlands 2009 (D1)
* Dinner at Rosa Passadena Hotel - Brinchang, Cameron Highlands (D1)
* Mount (Gunung) Brinchang Lookout Tower, Cameron Highlands - Pahang (D2)
* The Sungai Palas BOH Tea Plantation, Cameron Highlands (D2)
* The Time Tunnel Musuem of Cameron Highlands, Pahang (D2)
* Lunch at Cameron Highlands, Pahang (D2)
* Mr Nachimuthu's Strawberry Farm at Brinchang, Cameron Highlands (D2)
* Big Red Strawberry Farm of Cameron Highlands, Pahang (D2)
* Bala's Holiday Chalet at Cameron Highlands, Pahang (D2) - Bad impression
* Traveler Pub and Bistro at Tanah Rata of Cameron Highlands, Pahang (D2)
MY TRIPS - Home