We just order from the menu...'Wou-tan-hor' (Rice noodle) and the 'Signature Fried Rice'. I added the Roasted Duck...
The Wou-tan-hor was not as good as the 'Tuck Kee' Restaurant at Ipoh. The Fried Rice was good and special! The roasted duck was not bad! Overall the restaurant was clean.
1) Wan-Tan-Hor - MYR6.00
2) Fried Rice - MYR6.00
3) Roasted Duck - MYR12.00
The damage was MYR19.00 (included drink). The cost was reasonable and not expensive at all!
Rated : 3.5/5
View Larger Map
My Cameron Highlands Trip - September 2009
* Rosa Passadena Hotel at Brinchang, Cameron Highlands (D1)
* Tanah Rata Town of Cameron Highlands 2009 (D1)
* Dinner at Rosa Passadena Hotel - Brinchang, Cameron Highlands (D1)
* The Mossy Forest of Cameron Highlands (September 2009) , Pahang (D2)
* Mount (Gunung) Brinchang Lookout Tower, Cameron Highlands - Pahang (D2)
* The Sungai Palas BOH Tea Plantation, Cameron Highlands (D2)
* The Time Tunnel Musuem of Cameron Highlands, Pahang (D2)
* Mr Nachimuthu's Strawberry Farm at Brinchang, Cameron Highlands (D2)
* Big Red Strawberry Farm of Cameron Highlands, Pahang (D2)
* Bala's Holiday Chalet at Cameron Highlands, Pahang (D2) - Bad impression
* Traveler Pub and Bistro at Tanah Rata of Cameron Highlands, Pahang (D2)
MY TRIPS - Home