"We are providing individual and commercial Event Photography services to capture your precious moment within Johor Bahru.
'Email' me for more info. You can get my email by click on my profile. Thanks."




* This blog 'comment box' currently does not support Safari Browser, apologies!


Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Seafood Noodle at Kulai, Johor

After so many times having the beef noodle at this Restaurant Soon Ji, this time I decided to try their 'Seafood Noodle'.

It serves in claypot as same as the beef noodle. Basically, there were shrimp, squid & others seafood.
Frankly speaking, I prefer the beef more than the seafood version. The beef soup is taste better......
There are some other version like pork & mutton.....try it if possible, you won't regret with the beef noodle.

Rated : 3/5

Related post :-
* Beef Noodle at Kulai






MY TRIPS - Home

blog comments powered by Disqus