This restaurant is famous along the area, and many fellows blogger had a comments about it!
Initially, our group mambers have some little complaint about it...because they came all the way from Singapore airport (about 1700km) and will dine in just a 'Warung'?! But I said : "Well, let's try it first then feedback to me!" Haha!
Made's Warung at Jalan Pantai Kuta
The M floor of Made's Warung
J2Kfm recommendation..."Nasi Campur". So we decided to order each of us one plate of 'Nasi Campur Special'! Some with beef and some without...
Beside the mixed rice, I did order some side dish like - Gado-gado (vegetables in peanut sauce) and Curry Chicken.
Nasi Campur of Made's Warung - Indonesian Food
Gado-gado of Made's Warung - Bali
Curry Chicken serve with special recipe rice
Bintang - The local beer
The Nasi Campur was serve in a big portion of beef, chicken, vegetables and other local special. The aroma of the rice was good! I like Curry chicken which was cook in a different method, I believe the local spices made the curry taste so Delicious!
Most of us cannot finish all, because all serve in big portion!
The Damage : rp460,000.00 (MYR165.00 / USD50.00) for 5 adults and 1 child included drinks.
The foods were a bit overprice! But worth visit for the first time! And the restaurant decoration was nice!
Rated : 4/5
Bali 5 days 4 nights trip :-
* My Bali Trip on June 2010 (D1)
* Harris Resort at Kuta, Bali (D1)
* Babi Guling (Suckling pig) of Warung Ibu Oka at Ubud town, Bali
* Palace opposite Warung Ibu Oka at Ubud, Bali (D2)
* Tegallalang Rice Terrace at North Ubud Town, Bali (D2)
* Kintamani and Mount Batur at North Bali, Indonesia (D2)
* Fruit Stall around Kintamani area, Bali (D2)
* BAS Coffee Farm at Bali, Indonesia (D2)
* TJ's Mexican Bar and Restaurant at Kuta, Bali (D2)
* The Kuta Beach of Bali, Indonesia (D3)
* Pura Taman Ayun (Temple) at Mengwi, Bali - Indonesia (D3)
* Strawberry Park at Candikuning beside Beratan Lake - Bali, Indonesia (D3)
* Pura Ulun Danau (Temple) at Bratan Lake, Bali (D3)
* Pacung Indah Hotel And Restaurant at Bali (D3)
* One of the Famous Balinese Seven Sea Temples - Tanah Lot Temple of Bali (D3)
* Bebek Bengil - The Dirty Duck Diner at Ubud, Bali (D3)
* The Legian Street (Jalan) at Kuta, Bali (D3)
* Garuda Wisnu Kencana at Bukit Peninsula of Bali, Indonesia (D4)
* Pura Luhur Uluwatu (Temple) at South Bali, Indonesia (D4)
* Lia Cafe Seafood Restaurant at Jimbaran Bay, Bali (D4)
* Our Bali Humble Driver - Mr Agoes (D4)
* Farewell Bali Island! (D5)
Jalan Pantai Kuta,
Location map of Made's Warung at Jalan Pantai Kuta, Bali