Tegallalang has just about every form of handicraft made in Bali. This site showcases those shops and businesses creating these products." Source from here.
Tegallalang Rice Terrace at Bali
We tooks 30 minutes (about 10km) from the Warung Ibu Oka Ubud town to this Tegallalang Rice Terrace (S8 25.984 E115 16.715). Even the distance was not far but because of the narrow street and slow traffic.
This is one of the A Must stop area while on the way to Kintamani, it's just because of the Stunning Rice Terrace!
Another view of the Rice Terrace
This area has many Wood carving, souvenir shops & cafes. We took our sweet time to shop around...Please remember, bargain is necessary!!
Souvenir shops are everywhere...
I called them 'The Postcard Boys'. They were aggressive!
Please notice if there's something look like the photo below along the way or in front of their shop, Don't step on it! This is one of the Hinduism praying...(correct me if I'm wrong)
The Cafe by the side of the Rice Terrace
Too bad we don't have much time that day, because it was cloudy and we afraid to miss the spectacular view of Mount Batur. So we had to move on by skipping the coffee over here...anyway, I will be Back! :)
You can view the Rice Terrace from the top at Google Earth too.
After about an hour at Tegallalang Rice Terrace, we continue our journey to Kintamani...
Bali 5 days 4 nights trip :-
* My Bali Trip on June 2010 (D1)
* Harris Resort at Kuta, Bali (D1)
* Made's Warung at Kuta Beach Road (Jalan Pantai Kuta), Kuta - Bali (D1)
* Babi Guling (Suckling pig) of Warung Ibu Oka at Ubud town, Bali (D2)
* Palace opposite Warung Ibu Oka at Ubud, Bali (D2)
* Kintamani and Mount Batur at North Bali, Indonesia (D2)
* Fruit Stall around Kintamani area, Bali (D2)
* BAS Coffee Farm at Bali, Indonesia (D2)
* TJ's Mexican Bar and Restaurant at Kuta, Bali (D2)
* The Kuta Beach of Bali, Indonesia (D3)
* Pura Taman Ayun (Temple) at Mengwi, Bali - Indonesia (D3)
* Strawberry Park at Candikuning beside Beratan Lake - Bali, Indonesia (D3)
* Pura Ulun Danau (Temple) at Bratan Lake, Bali (D3)
* Pacung Indah Hotel And Restaurant at Bali (D3)
* One of the Famous Balinese Seven Sea Temples - Tanah Lot Temple of Bali (D3)
* Bebek Bengil - The Dirty Duck Diner at Ubud, Bali (D3)
* The Legian Street (Jalan) at Kuta, Bali (D3)
* Garuda Wisnu Kencana at Bukit Peninsula of Bali, Indonesia (D4)
* Pura Luhur Uluwatu (Temple) at South Bali, Indonesia (D4)
* Lia Cafe Seafood Restaurant at Jimbaran Bay, Bali (D4)
* Our Bali Humble Driver - Mr Agoes (D4)
* Farewell Bali Island! (D5)
Location map of Tegallalang Rice Terrace