This will let us more understand the name of 'Sleepless Kuta' created. It's actually all happen within the Jalan Legian (street) of Kuta, Bali. (S8 43.333 E115 10.528) The coordinates provided is the start point of Jalan Legian.
This post is more on night photos along the street toward the Harris Kuta Resort, that where we stayed. Do enjoy the photos...
From Jalan Pantai Kuta (Kuta Beach Road) :-
Starbucks Coffee located at Jalan Pantai Kuta
Bar and Restaurant
There's KFC Fast food operated 24 hours located at the junction of Jalan Pantai Kuta and Kuta Square street. You will know where to grab your fried chicken after midnight!
The Batik shop that we almost stuck for an hour...
Nice handicraft in the batik shop
Common deity statue in Bali Island
Minimart - The 24 hours convenience stall, similar to 7-11 in Malaysia. Everywhere in Bali. This was also the shop I bought my Bintang Beer every night! :)
Along Jalan Legian, there were MANY souvenirs shops...which I'm not gonna snap...
After about 600 meter walked from the junction of Jalan Pantai Kuta & Jalan Legian, we reached the Happening Area of Legian! This is called 'The Sleepless Kuta'! Especially that time was the Worldcup 2010 season!
Pubs, Bars and Disco Lounge were Everywhere!
And the 2002 Bali Bombing Memorial is right situated in the area! (S8 43.040 E115 10.468)
The area was FULL of Security person and Police Officer! Every entertainment areas were secure by Securities guards. You will be Safe to enjoy yourself! I witnessed one of the young boy entered the pub with his backpack and Immediately being PULLED out by 2 of the Securities and check utterly on his backpack beside the street before they let him go! That was impressed!
Police Officer guarding along the Legian Street of Kuta, Bali
There were Many Restaurant & Bar within the area even after the Happening hotspot!
This was the Trusted Money Changer at Kuta. Some of the money changer were Hide at the narrow alley behind the building are Always not Advisable! These are well known!
The money changer shop also was our landmark to turn and walked into a alley opposite it that direct us back to the Harris Kuta Resort. Along the alley, I discovered this restaurant and like the setting very much! It's named - The Balcony. (S8 42.754 E115 10.234)
Everyone in the restaurant were watching the Live Worldcup match, as you can see from the projector screen...
Bali 5 days 4 nights trip :-
* My Bali Trip on June 2010 (D1)
* Harris Resort at Kuta, Bali (D1)
* Made's Warung at Kuta Beach Road (Jalan Pantai Kuta), Kuta - Bali (D1)
* Babi Guling (Suckling pig) of Warung Ibu Oka at Ubud town, Bali (D2)
* Palace opposite Warung Ibu Oka at Ubud, Bali (D2)
* Tegallalang Rice Terrace at North Ubud Town, Bali (D2)
* Kintamani and Mount Batur at North Bali, Indonesia (D2)
* Fruit Stall around Kintamani area, Bali (D2)
* BAS Coffee Farm at Bali, Indonesia (D2)
* TJ's Mexican Bar and Restaurant at Kuta, Bali (D2)
* The Kuta Beach of Bali, Indonesia (D3)
* Pura Taman Ayun (Temple) at Mengwi, Bali - Indonesia (D3)
* Strawberry Park at Candikuning beside Beratan Lake - Bali, Indonesia (D3)
* Pura Ulun Danau (Temple) at Bratan Lake, Bali (D3)
* Pacung Indah Hotel And Restaurant at Bali (D3)
* One of the Famous Balinese Seven Sea Temples - Tanah Lot Temple of Bali (D3)
* Bebek Bengil - The Dirty Duck Diner at Ubud, Bali (D3)
* Bali Collection at Nusa Dua, Bali (D4)
* Garuda Wisnu Kencana at Bukit Peninsula of Bali, Indonesia (D4)
* Pura Luhur Uluwatu (Temple) at South Bali, Indonesia (D4)
* Lia Cafe Seafood Restaurant at Jimbaran Bay, Bali (D4)
* Our Bali Humble Driver - Mr Agoes (D4)
* Farewell Bali Island! (D5)