After the Kopi Luwak, we went to place our ordered (Smoke Duck) at Bebek Bengil Restaurant for tomorrow night dinner, follow by this Mexican restaurant at Kuta. The journey took 2 hours and 30 minutes.
To reach the restaurant, we need to walked from the Kuta Beach road into the Poppies Lane 1 because of it's not passable for car. The walking journey took about 15-20 minutes...the lane was full of motorcycles...
TJ's Mexican Restaurant at Poppies Lane 1 of Kuta, Bali
The restaurant was almost full while we stepped in, luckily...there was left only One table cater for 8 persons...
I like the nice and cozy ambience of the restaurant. Most of the customers were caucasian...
We were not quite understand the dishes on their menu, after all...this was our First time ordering Mexican Food! :)
The order :-
Fijitas Beef - Marinated pieces of beef, grilled with mild green and red peppers and onions. Serve with soft flour tortillas and condiment plate of soured cream, chopped tomato, guacamole and chopped onion.
I had the Tosradas Chicken - Delicious!
Camarones Escorpio - Scorpion cut prawns in a creole sauce served on a bed of savory rice.
Beside the above dishes, we also ordered the : Small Aqua, Mexican Nasi Campur, Tacds Fish, Pescado Veracruz and 5 bottles of Bintang beer. (No photos taken for other dishes because I'm too slow to snap! Haha!)
We were dining at the garden area, I like the environment very much! Foods all were Delicious and Tasty! I love the Mexican foods! (But the portion was too much until most of us cannot finish all!)
The Damage :- rp.538,200.00 (MYR195.00 / USD60.00) for 6 adults and 2 children. (That was about MYR28.00 per person) Seems reasonable to me...
You must try this TJ's Mexican Restaurant if you stay nearby the Poppies Lane 1 at Kuta!
Bali 5 days 4 nights trip :-
* My Bali Trip on June 2010 (D1)
* Harris Resort at Kuta, Bali (D1)
* Made's Warung at Kuta Beach Road (Jalan Pantai Kuta), Kuta - Bali (D1)
* Babi Guling (Suckling pig) of Warung Ibu Oka at Ubud town, Bali (D2)
* Palace opposite Warung Ibu Oka at Ubud, Bali (D2)
* Tegallalang Rice Terrace at North Ubud Town, Bali (D2)
* Kintamani and Mount Batur at North Bali, Indonesia (D2)
* Fruit Stall around Kintamani area, Bali (D2)
* BAS Coffee Farm at Bali, Indonesia (D2)
* The Kuta Beach of Bali, Indonesia (D3)
* Pura Taman Ayun (Temple) at Mengwi, Bali - Indonesia (D3)
* Strawberry Park at Candikuning beside Beratan Lake - Bali, Indonesia (D3)
* Pura Ulun Danau (Temple) at Bratan Lake, Bali (D3)
* Pacung Indah Hotel And Restaurant at Bali (D3)
* One of the Famous Balinese Seven Sea Temples - Tanah Lot Temple of Bali (D3)
* Bebek Bengil - The Dirty Duck Diner at Ubud, Bali (D3)
* The Legian Street (Jalan) at Kuta, Bali (D3)
* Bali Collection at Nusa Dua, Bali (D4)
* Garuda Wisnu Kencana at Bukit Peninsula of Bali, Indonesia (D4)
* Pura Luhur Uluwatu (Temple) at South Bali, Indonesia (D4)
* Lia Cafe Seafood Restaurant at Jimbaran Bay, Bali (D4)
* Our Bali Humble Driver - Mr Agoes (D4)
* Farewell Bali Island! (D5)
TJ'S Mexican Bar and Restaurant
Poppies Lane 1,
Kuta, Bali - Indonesia.
Tel : 751093
Location map of TJ's Mexican Bar & Restaurant