Pacung Indah Hotel and Restaurant
The Pacung Indah Hotel & Restaurant (S8 20.189 E115 11.250) is located about 10KM south from Ulun Danau Temple in Bali island. The restaurant constructed at the side of the hill where you can have a Scenic view while we have our lunch. The facade of the Hotel & Restaurant didn't look impressive...it has 2 entrance which one go direct to the restaurant and the other entrance is to the Hotel lobby. This was the restaurant we gonna had our simple lunch...
Entrance to restaurant
Entrance to hotel lobby
We were surprised, you be able to enjoy the Beautiful view through the glass at the dining area! The air was refreshing and cooling!I started to fall in love with this restaurant...but, wait until we taste the food...:)
The dining area of the restaurant
We had order 3 different type of fried rice and fried noodle to share among us. We didn't set a high expectation for the foods....
Fried rice c/w omelette, chicken, satay and vegetables.
Fried rice c/w mixtures of egg and vegetables
Fried noodle c/w omelette and vegetables
I was shocked when I had a first taste of the fried rice! It was Yummy! The same expression showed on everyone faces....haha! We can never think of this Simple foods were SO Tasteful and Delicious! The Special Balinese Recipe really attracted us!
We walked around the area and I found out the view of cafe area was marvelous!! Oh! That was Great!
Breathtaking view from the Cafe of Pacung Indah Hotel and Restaurant
I was wondering what was this?! It was on every table at the cafe
The Beautiful Rice Terrace view from the restaurant
The Damage : rp 339,400.00 (MYR120.00 / USD36.00) included tax for 6 adults and 2 children. The price was justified and reasonable.
I did ask for the room rate from the Friendly reception lady, this are what I got...
Standard room - rp 260,000
Suite - rp 525,000
Family room - rp 675,000
I might wanna have a night stay in the future if possible...
Don't let the building outlook fool you! If you are passing by this area, take a rest or have a drink here, it's filled with Surprise and definitely worth your time!
Pacung Indah Hotel & Restaurant
A VIEW TO DINE FOR
Pacung - Bedugul - Bali
HP : 081 747 62443 / 088 136 08507
Fax : 0368 21964
Bali 5 days 4 nights trip :-
* My Bali Trip on June 2010 (D1)
* Harris Resort at Kuta, Bali (D1)
* Made's Warung at Kuta Beach Road (Jalan Pantai Kuta), Kuta - Bali (D1)
* Babi Guling (Suckling pig) of Warung Ibu Oka at Ubud town, Bali (D2)
* Palace opposite Warung Ibu Oka at Ubud, Bali (D2)
* Tegallalang Rice Terrace at North Ubud Town, Bali (D2)
* Kintamani and Mount Batur at North Bali, Indonesia (D2)
* Fruit Stall around Kintamani area, Bali (D2)
* BAS Coffee Farm at Bali, Indonesia (D2)
* TJ's Mexican Bar and Restaurant at Kuta, Bali (D2)
* The Kuta Beach of Bali, Indonesia (D3)
* Pura Taman Ayun (Temple) at Mengwi, Bali - Indonesia (D3)
* Strawberry Park at Candikuning beside Beratan Lake - Bali, Indonesia (D3)
* Pura Ulun Danau (Temple) at Bratan Lake, Bali (D3)
* One of the Famous Balinese Seven Sea Temples - Tanah Lot Temple of Bali (D3)
* Bebek Bengil - The Dirty Duck Diner at Ubud, Bali (D3)
* The Legian Street (Jalan) at Kuta, Bali (D3)
* Bali Collection at Nusa Dua, Bali (D4)
* Garuda Wisnu Kencana at Bukit Peninsula of Bali, Indonesia (D4)
* Pura Luhur Uluwatu (Temple) at South Bali, Indonesia (D4)
* Lia Cafe Seafood Restaurant at Jimbaran Bay, Bali (D4)
* Our Bali Humble Driver - Mr Agoes (D4)
* Farewell Bali Island! (D5)
Location map of Pacung Indah Hotel and Restaurant at Bali