"We are providing individual and commercial Event Photography services to capture your precious moment within Johor Bahru.
'Email' me for more info. You can get my email by click on my profile. Thanks."




* This blog 'comment box' currently does not support Safari Browser, apologies!


Thursday, June 24, 2010

Palace opposite Warung Ibu Oka at Ubud, Bali

After our early lunch at Warung Ibu Oka, we were definitely TOO full! Once we stepped out from the restaurant, I noticed there is a Palace across the road...I suggested to have a walk in Palace, because I can't sit in the car for travel another 1 hour more...
The entrance of the Palace

I have no idea what's the name of the Palace, but I felt very peaceful once I stepped in. It calm and beautiful. I just found a small area to sit down and enjoy the peaceful surrounding...
Quite a number of visitors that moment...after about 5 minutes of relax, I continue to Snap!
Sharing the photos below...

Another door which is not allow to enter

As I mention before, most of the roof of the Pagoda and temple are made from palm tree...

The roof made of Palm Tree

I can see the there was at least a foot thickness of the roof...

Stone carving were every corner...

Stone Carving

The above looks like Barong (correct me if I'm wrong)

I also found some musical instruments within the Palace...

Musical Instruments of the Palace

The Palace was Unique!
After about 30 minutes walk, I called the driver to continue our journey to Kintamani of Bali...

Bali 5 days 4 nights trip :-
* My Bali Trip on June 2010 (D1)
* Harris Resort at Kuta, Bali (D1)
* Made's Warung at Kuta Beach Road (Jalan Pantai Kuta), Kuta - Bali (D1)
* Babi Guling (Suckling pig) of Warung Ibu Oka at Ubud town, Bali (D2)
* Tegallalang Rice Terrace at North Ubud Town, Bali (D2)
* Kintamani and Mount Batur at North Bali, Indonesia (D2)
* Fruit Stall around Kintamani area, Bali (D2) 
* BAS Coffee Farm at Bali, Indonesia (D2) 
* TJ's Mexican Bar and Restaurant at Kuta, Bali (D2) 
* The Kuta Beach of Bali, Indonesia (D3) 
* Pura Taman Ayun (Temple) at Mengwi, Bali - Indonesia (D3) 
* Strawberry Park at Candikuning beside Beratan Lake - Bali, Indonesia (D3) 
* Pura Ulun Danau (Temple) at Bratan Lake, Bali (D3)
* Pacung Indah Hotel And Restaurant at Bali (D3)
* One of the Famous Balinese Seven Sea Temples - Tanah Lot Temple of Bali (D3) 
* Bebek Bengil - The Dirty Duck Diner at Ubud, Bali (D3) 
* The Legian Street (Jalan) at Kuta, Bali (D3) 
* Garuda Wisnu Kencana at Bukit Peninsula of Bali, Indonesia (D4) 
* Pura Luhur Uluwatu (Temple) at South Bali, Indonesia (D4) 
* Lia Cafe Seafood Restaurant at Jimbaran Bay, Bali (D4) 

*  Our Bali Humble Driver - Mr Agoes (D4)
*  Farewell Bali Island! (D5)

blog comments powered by Disqus